Wednesday, March 10, 2004

probably one of the last times im blogging for the year..okay too early to judge but yea. resolutions to keep up to :)
anyhow caught the butterfly effect with qing and carol just now and i really like it! not only because my major eye candy's on screen but also cos although the plot is quite lame if you think of it, it actually thickens toward the middle and end and its not perplexing. it sorta comes to you what is happening mid way if youre lost and everything falls into place.
BESIDES! there's ashton kutcher to drool at ! what is there to lose? hahas i sound like some loser promoting the show but yea. he looks damn good (whats new) especially during some parts! hee. okay he looks like he's balding at a certain point, but i think it was just the hair parting la.
okay what am i doing?!
gotta go. my sister is pestering me to get my ass of the comp..ok what am i rambling about. i mean get my er fingers off the comp? yea yea.

love :)